Tinkerer, thinker, detailer, problem solver, can-doer, adapter, leader, team player, quality maker—just a few of the things we’re looking for. There’s always a place for industry specific skills and talented people on our growing team. Send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is responsible for building custom cabinetry based on client needs and design specifications as communicated by the Project Manager.
- Builds custom cabinetry.
- Assists Project Managers in custom cabinet design as required.
- Communicates regularly with Project Managers and Drafters to ensure client expectations are met.
- Takes direction from management and Lead Builders.
- Advises on specifications of items to be constructed.
- Plans methods and operations based on CAD drawings or oral/written instruction.
- Operates equipment, including power saws, jointers, shapers, and other power and hand tools.
- Reports quality and control issues to Lead Builder.
- Monitors and identifies defects of materials and communicates said defects to Lead Builder.
- Assists in organization and development of carpentry shop.
- Communicates frequently with the Project Managers on timeline, project scope changes and status of project.
- Travels as necessary.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Live Events Project Manager
We are looking for an adrenaline seeking, highly adaptable to change Live Events Project Manager with 3+ years’ experience. If your sweet spot is thinking on your feet, communicating with excellence, being personable, and working at a fast pace against tight deadlines, you will thrive here at ACME. This role will have you leading and managing multiple projects ranging in scope from design concept through delivery, and leading an inter-disciplinary team to achieve project objectives at all event stages.
- Communicate effectively with internal team and external clients.
- Stay organized while overseeing multiple projects with the ability to prioritize competing needs.
- Work a fluctuating schedule and travel when necessary.
- Drives the infrastructure and processes required to successfully move projects towards completion with an organized and consistent approach.
- Meets with clients to determine event needs relating to inventory and services.
- Creates project work-back schedules; identifying all milestones and timelines, adjusting to client’s evolving needs.
- Manages and communicates complex budgets, last minute change orders, and adjustments to project scope.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; at least three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.