Tinkerer, thinker, detailer, problem solver, can-doer, adapter, leader, team player, quality maker—just a few of the things we’re looking for. There’s always a place for industry specific skills and talented people on our growing team. Send your resumé to email@example.com.
This position is responsible for building custom cabinetry based on client needs and design specifications as communicated by the Project Manager.
- Builds custom cabinetry.
- Assists Project Managers in custom cabinet design as required.
- Communicates regularly with Project Managers and Drafters to ensure client expectations are met.
- Takes direction from management and Lead Builders.
- Advises on specifications of items to be constructed.
- Plans methods and operations based on CAD drawings or oral/written instruction.
- Operates equipment, including power saws, jointers, shapers, and other power and hand tools.
- Reports quality and control issues to Lead Builder.
- Monitors and identifies defects of materials and communicates said defects to Lead Builder.
- Assists in organization and development of carpentry shop.
- Communicates frequently with the Project Managers on timeline, project scope changes and status of project.
- Travels as necessary.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.