We are looking for a dedicated, skilled Water Jet Operator who will be crossed trained across metal shop positions. Metal work must maintain tolerances and meet expected aesthetic levels. Must be able to produce finish quality work. There are many creative opportunities to collaborate and problem solve to achieve results, often in a short timeline.
- Must operate Flow Mach 2B Water Jet.
- Must maintain tolerances throughout each run of parts.
- Ability to trouble shoot shop drawings with Drafting, Project Managers, and Shop Leads.
- Perform quality control of raw material and parts produced.
- Ability to create simple CAD files for production.
- Must be willing to “float” when necessary to assist at Press Brake, Wood Shop, etc.
General Metal Fabrication Responsibilities
- Must be able to Tig weld 18 gauge steel, as well as aluminum.
- Machining skills are a plus. Basic Mill and Lathe skills.
- Must be able to fabricate from shop drawings with a minimum of supervision.
- Must be able to finish and dress welds to clients approval.
- Must be able to actively problem solve.
- Ability to perform repairs on finished metal.
- Must perform Weld Test.
- 3 Years of Relevant Experience Preferred