We are looking for a supremely motivated, highly organized, solution-oriented Production Manger with 10+ years’ leadership experience in a build or construction, specializing in project management or fabrication production. In this role, you will manage and direct a production team consisting of carpenters, welders, installers, and other fabrication professionals.
- Provide team leadership, direction and coaching for production team with a focus on quality, timeliness, and customer service.
- Assigns, leads, and coordinates the daily production of projects through the shop warehouse, and installation.
- Serves as production project manager for assigned projects delivering within estimated timelines and budget; monitors and proactively communicates project progress and needs with builders, sub-shops, project managers, and other team members to ensure projects are executed successfully.
- Possesses technical fabrication skills to guide project team through production while collaborating and problem solving with team members. Serves as expertise in production.
- Partners with estimating team to ensure appropriate estimating of production hours.
- Strong computer skills with ability to use various applications including database, spreadsheet and Microsoft Teams.
- Able to read commercial and architectural drawings.
- Ability to shift priorities quickly.
- Construction/Fabrication experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 10 or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.