We are currently seeking a motivated Metal Fabricator/Press Brake Operator. This is a great opportunity to contribute to all aspects on metal and wood fabrication. You will be primarily responsible for custom metal fabrication and press brake operations.
Required minimum of 3 years experience in Metal Fabrication.
- Analyze blueprints, drawings, and work orders to plan layout.
- Assemble and weld custom fabrications from different types of steel and aluminum.
- Must operate programming, set-up, and use of 10′ Hydraulic Press Brake.
- QC on all aspects of Press Brake operations.
Certifications and/or Experience
- Required 3 year minimum experience in welding and Press Brake Operation.
- Trained as metal fabricator and press brake operator and willing to learn new skills.
- Work independently and collaboratively.
- Able to lift/move up to 100 lbs.
- Experience with TIG welding, cold saw, shear and general hand tools a plus.
- Experience with Waterjet a plus.
At ACME, we offer competitive wages, company paid medical and short-term disability monthly premiums, paid time-off, dental and life insurance, and a matching 401k savings plan.
ACME is focused on what matters most: Our Team, Our Clients, and Our Results.[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]