We are looking for a skilled painter for custom projects including those for museum exhibits, cabinets, pedestals, and fixtures.
- Responsible for applying advance painting technique to production processes by selecting appropriate coatings and operating application equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring smooth operation through the finishing department, facilitating timeliness, and quality of product by performing the following duties.
- Must be able to read job orders, blueprints or drawings, and inspect pieces to determine work procedures and materials required.
- Responsible for communicating and coordinating projects between departments and project managers.
- Must maintain proper maintenance of spray booth and spray equipment.
- Required to help builders in the shop.
- 5+ years’ experience as Commercial/Residential painter/finisher in shop environment.
- 2+ years’ experience using cabinet shop equipment. Woodworking experience is a plus.
- Ability to read plans and plan accordingly to meet timelines.
- Safety guidelines to be followed at all times.
- Provide an incredible level of detail on every project.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Respectfully takes direction.
- Dependability and strong work ethic.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be able to pass medical certification for respirator fitness.