Installer are responsible for providing on-site installation services to clients and ensuring quality of finished product being installed. Installers have the ability to lead and execute on all levels of project services, while providing proactive, timely communication with internal and external team.
- Leads and coordinates installation projects and install teams on various projects ranging in complexity and scope.
- Collaborates to problem solve in project fabrication and builds.
- Provides knowledge and ownership in all phases of installation as well as delivering quality customer service.
- Provides onsite installation of fixtures with the ability to lead a team of installers and carpenters to ensure successful on time, and in budget execution.
- Responsible for delivering quality control on all aspects of projects.
- Ability to understand plan specifications, scope of work, and other construction documents to ensure job is completed as expected.
- Provide carpentry fabrication in shop and while conducting onsite installs.
- Ensure strict adherence to safety.
Certifications and/or Experience
- Carpentry capabilities a must. Able to work with different materials, primarily wood and metal.
- Able to understand plan specifications, scope of work, and other construction documents to ensure job is completion.
- Must be able to pass drug screenings as requested.
- Attention to detail, ability to problem solve, dependable, and strong work ethic.
- Able to lift 100 pounds.
At ACME, we offer competitive wages, company paid medical and short-term disability monthly premiums, paid time-off, dental and life insurance, and a matching 401k savings plan. Install team is compensated for out-of-town travel pay, meal per diem, lodging, and coverage of additional travel related expenses. ACME is focus on what matters most: Our Team, Our Clients, and Our Results.