We are looking for experienced builders who will be responsible for carpentry tasks, and onsite installation of our fabricated fixtures. If your ideal spot is working on fabrication a project through installation, you will thrive with our team. We are seeking candidates who have 3+ years of experience as carpenter or installers. You must be able to travel.
Required minimum of 3 years experience in Construction Industry.
- Builds custom cabinetry with high attention to detail. Complexity ranging from large to small projects.
- Collaborates to problem solve in project fabrication and builds.
- Proactively communicates with Production Manager on project status and concerns.
- Provides onsite installation of fixtures with the ability to lead a team of installers and carpenters to ensure successful on time, and in budget execution.
- Responsible for delivering quality control on all aspects of projects.
- Ability to understand plan specifications, scope of work, and other construction documents to ensure job is completed as expected.
- Ensure strict adherence to safety.
Certifications and/or Experience
- Required 3 year minimum experience in Construction Industry.
- DOT Certified highly preferred.
- Carpentry capabilities a must. Able to work with different materials, primarily wood and metal.
- Able to drive 26′ box truck.
- Able to understand plan specifications, scope of work, and other construction documents to ensure job is completion.
- Must be able to pass drug screenings as requested.
- Attention to detail, ability to problem solve, dependable, and strong work ethic.
- Able to life 100 lbs
At ACME, we offer competitive wages, company paid medical and short-term disability monthly premiums, paid time-off, dental and life insurance, and a matching 401k savings plan. Install team is compensated for out-of-town travel pay, meal per diem, lodging, and coverage of additional travel related expenses. ACME is focus on what matters most: Our Team, Our Clients, and Our Results.