This position is responsible for leading and managing multiple projects ranging in scope from design concept through delivery and leading an interdisciplinary team to achieve project objectives at all project stages.
- Drives the infrastructure and processes required to successfully move projects towards completion with an organized and consistent approach.
- Creates project work-back schedules; identifying all milestones and timelines, adjusting to client’s evolving needs.
- Partners with sales to communicate and update all stakeholders throughout project.
- Manages and communicates complex budgets, last minute change orders, and adjustments to project scope.
- Oversees multiple projects with the ability to prioritize competing needs in fast-paced changing environment.
- Positively represents ACME to clients and acts as a liaison between the client and ACME departments. Maintains an open line of communication, ensuring timely updates.
- Independently seeks information to move projects toward successful completion. Provides updates and check-ins when appropriate.
- Organizes project information to ensure projects can be executed efficiently and profitably throughout all ACME departments. Prioritize competing projects objectives.
- Creates and enforces workback schedule, identifying all milestones and timelines, and adjusting appropriately.
- Communicates project objectives, timelines and budget parameters internally and externally.
- Manages own workload and proactively reports any issues to management while meeting customer and company deadlines.
- Advises clients on fabrications through a thorough understanding of fabrication methods and materials as needed.
- Organizes and facilitates kickoff meetings and all subsequent progress meetings.
- Creates and maintains project documents, ensuring project specifications and changes are documented and archived.
- Ensures all items needed for successful project completion are procured and Quality Controlled.
- Works very closely with builders and other shop personnel throughout project fabrication and installation
- Facilitates problem-solving strategies and methods across the team.
- Provides on-site supervision as needed.
- Organizes shipping and installation.
- Completes all administrative tasks, including partnering with sales to ensure client is billed correctly and completely.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with customers and coworkers, including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Travels when necessary.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; at least three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.