We are looking for a supremely organized, highly adaptable, professional Executive Assistant with five plus years experience.
- Administrative support for the executive team.
- Keep the team and yourself on task while maintaining professionalism and a high level of confidentiality.
- Responsible for executive’s calendars, ensuring their days are thoughtfully planned with the ability to use sound judgement to adjust their schedules in real time to handle urgent matters and conflicting priorities.
- Primary receptionist in the afternoon, provide backup support to the receptionist in the morning.
- Plan and coordinate onsite and offsite meetings.
- Book travel and coordinate logistics.
- Attend meetings and assist with set up, agendas, materials, presentations, notes, and follow up on action items.
- Complete and submit expense reports.
- Reconcile credit cards.
- Provide support for sales, finance, and human resources.
- Front office support.
- Five plus years of executive support experience.