We are looking for an organized, highly adaptable to change Event Coordinator with 2+ years’ experience with stellar custom service and excellent communication skills. This position is responsible for supporting multiple projects, ranging in scope from corporate meetings to inventory deliveries, while collaborating with an inter-disciplinary team.
- Effectively drives the infrastructure and processes required to move multiple simultaneous projects towards completion with an organized and consistent approach.
- Coordinate with clients and external stakeholders to plan the needs relating to logistics, rentals, equipment and services for projects.
- Generates estimates, updates and communicates scope change to clients and internal departments, and completes billings in a timely manner.
- Meticulously oversee all tasks associated with assigned inventory categories, including inventory reporting, database updates, repairs, scheduling delivery/pick-ups, and billings.
- Works a fluctuating schedule with the ability to travel frequently within the Portland metro area and occasionally work remotely from various locations.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; at least 2+ years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.