We’re looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager with specialization with B2B Brand Experiences with five plus years’ experience in retail, agency or live events industry. You have a proven track record of securing new business and delivering exceptional service and experiences for new and existing clients. You will be a partner to the executive team to influence, plan, and execute sales strategy to increase revenue and company reputation.
Preferred 5 years of related experience/education to apply for this position.
- Proven track record of meeting, and exceeding, sales quotas and/or goals.
- Manage all new account acquisitions, either self-acquired or assigned.
- Maintain robust sales pipeline and ensure client expectations are in alignment with all aspects of the opportunity (price, timelines, deliverables).
- Develop client-specific presentations while conducting extensive due diligence on the client’s background, culture, and branding for guidance.
- Partner with Executive and Estimating teams to win successful bids.
- Lead presentations for internal team to transition sold bids to production.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients by providing meaningful experiences and outstanding service.
- Partner with Accounting team to assist transition of payment progress.
- Enter all contacts and opportunities into Salesforce and maintain an accurate database.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Marketing & Communications.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in sales & customer experience in B2B environment.
- Strong presentation, communication, and negotiating skills.
- Accountable with a desire to improve at every opportunity.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Passionate about meeting new people, networking, and building relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Salesforce experience an asset.
We offer competitive wages, company paid medical and short-term disability monthly premiums, paid time-off, dental and life insurance, and a matching 401k savings plan. ACME is focus on what matters most: Our Team, Our Clients, and Our Results.
Full-time position only.