Builder are responsible for building custom cabinetry based on client needs and design specifications as communicated by the Project Manager.
- Builds custom cabinetry.
- Assists with build design and advises on specifications of items to be constructed.
- Operates equipment, including power saws, jointers, shapers, and other power and hand tools.
- Takes direction from management and Lead Builders.
- Advises on specifications of items to be constructed.
- Plans methods and operations based on CAD drawings or oral/written instruction.
- Reports quality and control issues to Lead Builder.
- Monitors and identifies defects of materials and communicates said defects to Lead Builder.
- Assists in organization and development of carpentry shop.
- Travels as necessary.